Triumph Tiger 800XC 2011
Tough, Rugged. Built to last. Loves the open road, devours the rough stuff. The one bike that can do it all, Tiger 800XC sets standards in the adventure bike sector. With its big wheels and long suspension travel, the Tiger 800XC just loves getting its claws dirty.
- The robust steel crash bars by SW Motech provide the necessary extra safety for the tank, fairings and components.
- To make carrying your luggage even easier, this Tiger is fitted with SW Motech Pannier Carrier Frames.
- Along with handguards this outstanding machine comes with a Machined Aluminum Alloy headlight guard you get the extra protection from flying rocks or debris.
- The bike comes fitted with a Nitron Shock which is known as one of the better shocks in the adventure bike range.
- Not only does the Aftermarket "Fuel" Exhaust Muffler boost the wicked sound of the triple. It also is stylish and suits the bike.
- Fitted with new Metzeler Karoo 3 Adventure tires allows the best rally-raid off-road traction and high speed stability with excellent mileage, even fully loaded.
- Complete protection with an alloy bash/skid plate. This is designed to protect your engine sump, exhaust and frame rails from impact and slides.
The bike is absolutely loaded with thousands of dollars of accessories and only has 17,655kms on the dial. You truly have to see this bike with your own eyes to experience how well it has been looked after.
At the time of listing this bike is by far the best value for money on the market, only $12,995. Get in quick and let the adventure begin!